- Classic Loco – Loco Patron – Scottsdale, AZ
- Legendary Margarita – Texas Roadhouse – Tinley Park, IL
- Cadillac Margarita – Dos Caminos, New York City
- What Does Made From 100% Blue Agave Mean?
- Padre – Tommy’s Margarita
- La Capilla Restaurant – Cadillac Margarita
- Margaritaville Margarita Machine – Tahiti
- How To Create A Handcrafted Margarita
- Supercharged Cadillac – El Torito – Marina Del Ray
- A Simple Recipe For Frozen Margaritas
- Blood Orange – Rocco’s Tacos – Orlando, FL
- Fuego’s Margarita – Fuego’s – Long Beach, CA
- An Easy Fix For Improving Cheap Tequila
Went for lunch to La Capilla Restaurant in La Palma, CA. Nice little place with some great food and drinks. My margarita of choice was the Cadillac. By the way they have four different versions of the Cadillac, but I went with the standard. Excellent choice. Very smooth – the best way to describe. A perfect blend between the mix and the tequila. A 4 lime rating for sure!
I also had chili verde for my meal. Wow – I had heard they had excellent food and this dish was awesome.
Overall a great experience and a place I will be visiting again.